Information: definite knowledge / collected facts and data about a specific subject / meaningful material derived from computer data by organizing it and interpreting it in a specific way (Dictionary)
Systems: combinations of related parts organized into a complex whole / schemes of ideas or principles by which something is organized (Dictionary)
Applied: able to be put to practical use (Dictionary)
 
Science: study of the physical and natural world and phenomena, especially by using systematic observation and experiment (Dictionary)   

   Scientific Method: The scientific method involves four steps geared towards finding truth:
1. Observation and description of a phenomenon or group of phenomena.  
2. Formulation of an hypothesis to explain the phenomena - usually in the form of a causal mechanism or a mathematical relation.
3. Use of the hypothesis to quantitatively predict the results of new observations (or the existence of other related phenomena).
4. Performance of experimental tests of the predictions by several independent experimenters and properly performed experiments.
AppInSys provides data driven applications
 Data-driven web application examples using ASP.Net:
Unfortunately I recently moved hosting from AquestHosting (which went out of business) to GoDaddy - which as it turns out
does not support OLEDB. -- So none of the apps below currently work.
  Climate station temperature plots for any station in the world - VFP database
  Global Historical Climate Network temperature data graphing - all available historical data from NOAA and HadCRU
 
  Map Interface for Data Plotting -- Climate Stations via Map
  Uses Virtual Earth (Bing) map to provide map and aerial photo display.
 
  2004 Election statistics by state - Excel data driven
  Demographic statistics comparing red and blue states revealing true values
 
 
Energy Independence: "The US produces 74% of all the energy it consumes. The remaining 26% (almost all of which is oil) is imported ... only 18% of that 26% comes from the Persian Gulf, Thus, just 4.7% of US primary energy comes from the Persian Gulf." http://www.energytribune.com/articles.cfm?aid=2812
 
Individual Independence: "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Jesus Supported Separation of Church and State: "render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" [Matthew 22:21]
 
United Nations No Longer Supports Separation of Church and State: According to Article 18 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) "everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion" But On Dec. 18, 2009 the U.N. General Assembly adopted yet another resolution condemning "defamation of religions" to suppress freedom of speech and calling for what amounts to a global blasphemy law.